Latest Podcast Episode
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
- I love this podcast!!November 12, 2018 by FJM18 from United States
Public speaking was always my favorite about most of my previous jobs, after a long break from it this podcast made me remember how much I love it! Thanks Antoin! I’m off to join a toastmasters group!!
- LOVE IT!May 24, 2017 by Affiliate Guru from United States
Just a little bit of awesome Antwon. Keep up the good work!
- Great Journey to Follow for Would-be SpeakersMay 22, 2016 by Paul D Johnson from United States
Thanks. Really enjoyed Episode 002 and look forward to hearing more and follwing your speaking journey as a help to me as my speaker journey unfolds.
- I so needed this!May 20, 2016 by Justin D Williams from United States
I will be speaking to a group of 2,000 next month so this podcast was just what I needed! I will be listening to them all and taking notes and killing it at my next speaking engagement!
- Great Resource!May 20, 2016 by Henry Lopez @ How of Business from United States
Wonderful show. Great inspiration, advice and tips on becoming a speaker. Great guests.
- Awesome Show!May 20, 2016 by TheGlobalStartupMovement from United States
Really interesting concept and love the high energy from the host!
- Very InformativeMay 20, 2016 by BrianHirth from United States
Came across this show and love how much information is shared. Looking forward to even more, Awesome!
- Love it!!!May 20, 2016 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
My husband became a speaker a fe months ago and I was looking for more information about how to build his speaking business. This show is packed with a lot of great information. Thanks for sharing this valuable strategies.
- Great practical advice!May 5, 2016 by M.C Laubscher from United States
This show provides great practical advice and shares tips from professional speakers to become a better speaker and launch your speaking career. Great weekly content!
- Very InformativeMay 3, 2016 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
This is exactly the show I need in my life. I do public speaking as a living, and this show has given me a lot of great tips for improvement. Thank you for this great insight Antwon!
- Great ListenApril 30, 2016 by meliniz from United States
I listened to the Debbie Allen episode. I like her take on it. I'm a Toastmaster and always enjoy listening to the opinions and thoughts of people who speak professionally/regularly.
- ExcitedApril 29, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
I'm excited to listen and learn. Speaking from free to fee, that's what I want too! Thanks for making this show, Antwon.
- The flow is outrageousApril 29, 2016 by MajorProCasting from United States
Love the podcast go. Has to be the best interview style podcast I've listened to ina while
- Golden NuggetApril 24, 2016 by AlanB-Tractor Guy from United States
Great pace to the interviews. I’ve put some golden nuggets in my pocket from these episodes. Some of the conversations about establishing fees as a speaker have been very helpful. Nice job!
- One Great PodcastApril 23, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
If you are thinking about being a speaker, then you have to listen to this podcast.
- Excellent!!April 22, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Great podcast with awesome guests and valuable content! Definitely ready to up my speaking game after listening to this podcast. Very helpful. Keep up the great work Antwon!
- Awesome Show!April 22, 2016 by Andrew.Berkowitz from United States
Really great content and high energy coming from the host!
- You can tell he’s a proApril 22, 2016 by Tim Paige - ConversionCast from United States
This is one of those shows where right away, when you hear Antwon talk, you can tell he knows his stuff. It’s high quality, and the guests are rockstars. Great work!
- An Excellent Classroom for Aspiring Speakers!April 22, 2016 by M. M.D. Kelley from United States
Antwon, this is a podcast after my own heart. I absolutely love it. I love both your authenticity and your mission. Your choice of guest speakers are definitely helping aspiring speakers avoid the pitfalls of choosing speaking as a profession. I wish you all the success in the world and I will spread your message. Keep up the excellent work!
- Awesome!April 22, 2016 by ItsMeRD from United States
Great a great show!
- Awesome!!!April 22, 2016 by Byan Doz from United States
Great podcast that helps speakers achieve goals by interviewing the best in the business.
- Good speaking about speaking :)April 22, 2016 by Mockaitis from United States
I found this podcast energetic and engaging. Dr. Rob provided some handy perspectives on overcoming personal struggles/obstacles. He uses those personal situations to help others see how to navigate through those challenges and find the silver lining for ways to endure and become stronger. I’d love to hear him interview Tony Robbins, Dr. Nick Morgan, Amy Cuddy and other inspirations in my speaking journey in the future.
- Great tips! Very helpful!April 19, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Such a great podcast and I enjoyed hearing the guest's perspective. Really looking forward to listen to more episode.
- Anything but speachlessApril 17, 2016 by Your Podcast Host from United States
Antwon, the show host, is focused and energetic. He brings guests who know of which they speak and it's a great recipe for learning.
- Awesome resource for speakers!April 16, 2016 by Jeff Agostinelli from United States
Antwon has put together a great resource here for anyone who is already speaking or wants to tap into the industry. Antwon is dynamic, real and committed to his own growth. Nice work! Looking forward to more.
- Great show!!April 15, 2016 by Nuzzi1 from Australia
I really enjoy this podcast and look forward to hearing much more. Keep up the great work!!!
- I need thisApril 15, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
I just dove in, and this is exactly what I need as I am working on growing my speaking biz. Keep ‘em coming.
- The best podcast for public speaking!April 15, 2016 by BeachPB from United States
I am terrified of public speaking and it is something I am working on. This show has been so helpful and inspiring! Thank you!!!!
- Great show!April 15, 2016 by Jess.Trident from United States
Keep up the good work!
- Wow! I'm so glad I found this podcast!April 15, 2016 by KJBCareers from United States
Wow! I'm so glad I found this podcast! As a professional speaker, this podcast has amazing tips and advice! Love it and have subscribed!
- Antwon is an aspiring speaker who is inspiring!April 15, 2016 by MindfulVegan from United States
I love public speaking and wasn’t sure what to expect with this show…but as Antwon started speaking I knew I found a good show. Darn, he’s really good! I like the show a lot and recommend it to anyone who is looking to be learn more about speaking. Great work Antwon. I’m a subscriber! I look forward to more.
- this is greatApril 15, 2016 by Sheena Yap Chan from Canada
I’ve wanted to learn more about public speaking so this podcast is just great for me to get tips and tricks
- Fantastic showApril 15, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
Really interesting stuff. Great info and really inspiring for getting speaking gigs and getting into speaking in general.
- Real Good Show!April 10, 2016 by Olena Centeno from United States
I just listened to the interview with Faydra Koening. I loved her story! Also Antwon does a great job asking good questions.
- Super cool and useful cast.April 9, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Everyone needs to be better at public speaking and being at ease with designing talking points and speaking. This shows is very cool and very interesting. I want to be a public speaker so thank you for this.
- listen, learn, launch! I love it!April 8, 2016 by jesse@lifestyleconversations from United States
Great Podcast for developing your voice! Listen today!
- Congratulations Antwon LincolnApril 8, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Your podcast is very informative and your guest Faydra Konig was amazing look forward to listening to your show and on getting tips on being a better speaker. Great Job Antwon