Fred E. Miller is a speaker, international coach, and an author. His books, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” are purchased worldwide and receiving rave reviews on amazon.com.
- Speaking Platform: Speaking Expert, Author
- Years Speaking: 5 Years
- Social Media: @FredMiller
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [7:20] Why is You Speech Intro Important.
- [8:45] How to Pursue Your Passion as a Speaker.
- [11:00] The Role of a Speaker Coach.
- [13:45] Where does the Fear of Public Speaking Come From
- [14:25] What is the Structure of a Presentation
- [14:50] How to Practice a Speech
- [21:00] How do you Develop a Story
- [23:25] Essential Parts of a Speech
- [26:25] Building Your Brand as an Expert
- [28:50] Your Elevator Speeches
- [33:20] Where is the Speaking Business Going