Fred E. Miller is a speaker, international coach, and an author. His books, “NO SWEAT Public Speaking!” and “NO SWEAT Elevator Speech!” are purchased worldwide and receiving rave reviews on amazon.com.
Businesses, Individuals, and Organizations hire him to improve their Networking, Public Speaking, and Presentation Skills. They do this because they know:
Those with a Fear of Public Speaking don’t take or make those opportunities. Fred shows his clients how to lessen it! He shows them how to Develop, Practice and Deliver Knock Your Socks Off Presentations! with – NO SWEAT!
- Speaking Platform: Speaking Expert, Author
- Years Speaking: 5 Years
- Social Media: @FredMiller
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [7:20] Why is You Speech Intro Important.
- [8:45] How to Pursue Your Passion as a Speaker.
- [11:00] The Role of a Speaker Coach.
- [13:45] Where does the Fear of Public Speaking Come From
- [14:25] What is the Structure of a Presentation
- [14:50] How to Practice a Speech
- [21:00] How do you Develop a Story
- [23:25] Essential Parts of a Speech
- [26:25] Building Your Brand as an Expert
- [28:50] Your Elevator Speeches
- [33:20] Where is the Speaking Business Going